The World of Small Business vs. Big Business
No matter how you define small businesses, there is no question that they foster passion, innovation, and economic growth. Since its inception, Enduramark has been a small businesses sharing the market with a large, multinational, publicly traded corporation. Although big corporations take up a lot of space, successful small businesses can still loom large because of their inherently valuable characteristics.
At its core, Enduramark is a small business with small business values. What does this mean for us and our customers?
- We truly care about our customers. If our customers are not successful, we are not successful.
- 98% of our customers are also small businesses, so we can easily understand and relate to our customers' needs.
- We do not answer to shareholders or investors. We answer to our customers.
- We make direct-to-consumer sales only. No distributors, and no ill-informed sales staff, no bureaucracy.
- PRICE!! We keep our prices low because we understand that our customers' profit margins matter.
- All of our metal, glass and ceramic laser marking products are manufactured in Austin, Texas.
- You can actually call or email and talk to an expert. The owner Ryan, or our Senior Chemist, Bob, will gladly help with any technical issues.
At Enduramark, we ask ourselves every day how we are doing and what we can do to make Enduramark a better company for our customers. It is our shared passion for customer satisfaction, innovation and doing things the right way that has gotten us to where we are and that will propel us and our customers into the future. We hope you will join us on the journey.